Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peace Corps address

Hey guys! I'm back to Mbour after an eventful and information overloaded weekend in Thies with the other volunteers. So great to see everyone again though! Its tuely like a little family here. Of course, I was already in Thies chillin in the health area recouperating since Friday, so when my friends rolled in Sunday afternoon, I was very happy to have some familiar company again. We've been sitting in boring seminars all day everyday covering disease awareness, safety and security, Senegalese ecology, and overviews of our future jobs in the education system and health care systems. Back to reality with our host families come tomorrow, nonstop Pulaar and attempting to garden in the desert! I'll be without internet again until I come back to Thies for more seminars, which probably won't be until April something. However, I will have my cell phone!

If out of the kindness of your heart you feel the need to send care packages, cards, or letters at any time in these next two years, here's the address!

PCV Chelsea Moeller
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 299
Thies, Senegal

I hope you are all doing well back in America, think of you all the time and miss you dearly!
love love loveeee,
Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Chels is it too late to skype with you tomorrow? we waited too long til Papa got home, ate dinner and then it was too late for you. We felt sooo bad. Is tomorrow ok to call? We love,love,love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, Blue! I think about you all the time!! I hope you are absolutely loving it!! Ohio remains gray and lame as ever!! (haha hopefully that makes you feel better!)

    You are wonderful though!! I miss you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete